Friday, October 9, 2009

"I Love Livin' in the City."

Here I sit, in by far the most beautiful Chicago apartment I've ever seen. Kudos, Twin, it looks fabulous.

I am taking a break from preparing vegan dishes for tonight's party. Miss Lexy has out done herself, I do believe.

My train ride was fantastic, despite the fact that I had to wake up at 4 AM. I was able to sleep for almost three hours on the way here, curled into a ball. Oh, the glories of being petite!

LLG Train Window

It's a smidge gloomy today, if you can't tell.

The view here is astonishing. I can't believe it took me this long to come visit! Also, I was finally able to give Alexis her Barbie-themed birthday present, which I think she fully enjoyed. We're a bit nutty for themes.

LLG Chicago Travel Outfit
[Sweater, yard sale; Tank, Target; Skirt, vintage; Belt, Hot Topic; Leggings, Hot Topic; Boots, Nine West; Silver bangle, thrift store; Watch necklace, Marc by Marc Jacobs.]

I'm back to baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment