Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inter Nos.

Without going into too many details, this has been one of the best weeks in a long time. And it's just getting started.

Chicago was fantastic. Lexy's vegan extravaganza was not only delicious, but positively boisterous (in the best of all ways.)

As a post-party form of recovery, we did some much needed shopping on Saturday. Thankfully, I didn't spend too much. I did, however, find some killer blindbox toys and a pair of thigh high socks I'm madly in love with.

LLG Marc Jacobs Halloween Display

The Marc by Marc Jacobs store had a haunting Halloween display, which I basically adore. They also had the Latin bracelets I had been looking for. Needless to say, I've been wearing at least one ever since.

LLG Bleeding Heart Bakery

We also visited Chicago's Bleeding Heart Bakery, which was divine. I had a latte and the fruit tart, which was almost too cute to eat. The astounding cakes on display were made so much better by the Misfits poster hanging behind them.

The rest of the weekend is a blur of shopping, music, coffee and highway. I was gone longer than expected, but when I was offered a ride home to see the Lower Class Brats and my oldest friends, how could I possibly say no?

But I am home now. It's good to be back, although I can't see myself winding down. I've literally slept maybe 20 hours since Thursday, by choice.

Tomorrow starts St. Louis Fashion Week, along with The Creep Show. I am hoping to make it to the latter, but I can't guarantee it.

I have to roll. The party isn't over just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment