Friday, September 17, 2010

Reason #9072172818273 To Love Target

It's is finally the weekend, sort of. I'm nauseatingly busy between school and work, but I get to go to a show this weekend and have a few good magazines to catch up on. Oh yeah, and a new mattress topper that makes my bed so comfy I'm contemplating never getting out of it again.

Last night, in an attempt to relax, I read Marie Claire. It was an all-around good issue, I suppose. I thought it lacked some real meat, but it was the beauty issue, which I always dislike.

In it, though, there was an advertisement. For purses.

Mulberry Oversized Alexa, $1250


For Mulberry purses, in fact. The above bag is the first Mulberry bag I ever noticed and is why I am currently hunting for the perfect multi-strap camel bag. I love this one. However, I don't joke around with prices like that. In my world, that's a car payment, that's a few months rent. That's not a satchel, no matter how buttery the leather is.

Mulmerry for Target Ad


But then everything changed when I read the fine print. Holy crap, Mulberry is doing a line for Target. Yes. Will the leather be as buttery or the details as grand? I'm sure not. Is it a much more affordable option, and will I more than likely have to get one? It's looking that way.

Thanks for kicking so much ass, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment