Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh, Project Runway.

Oh, so, funny story, while watching Project Runway the other day (I'm super behind.. I have class on Thursdays and have to watch repeats) I realized A.J. himself and his sort-of weird/totally awesome designs looked familiar.

So I Google'd him. Because what the fuck else do you do? (I also realized I say Google'd too often.)

Turns out, he's from St. Louis, and was part of the Trashbiscuit line I saw at last year's STL Fashion Week. I also think Michael D. looks really familiar, both face and fashion. He's also from St. Louis, but I haven't found anything about collections he's done.

On a side note with Project Runway, I think half of the designers are loving the highschool, let's gang up on someone, mindset and they're kind of awful people. Go Michael C.!

That's enough T.V. rants for Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment