Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thanks, Target.

Have you checked the date? It’s the 20th of October. I know. Take a minute to panic. I can’t believe it’s that late in the year either.

Don’t worry, though; lots of good comes with the new season. The best holidays are almost here, which means good cooking (and, if we’re friends in real life, it means pumpkin cookies!) and decorating. It’s time to start wearing boots and leggings and sweaters and layers. I get to see my boyfriend soon-ish. Okay, so maybe those are all just good things for me. BUT WAIT. It also means the Mulberry for Target collection is out.



In case you’re not a Target addict (or, heaven forbid, you don’t live near a Target) here is what the display looks like. I decided against buying one, at least at full price, but they’re still pretty damn cute. Almost all of them are sold out online, so if you wanted one, you better get to gettin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment