Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FOUND.

Hey, so guess what. I found myself a lovely camel bag.

It's not exactly what I thought it would be.. There is only one strap, it's not really leather, and it's kind of small by my fucked up standards. However, it was something like $27 at H&M and I love it. I was shopping with a friend from class when I saw a girl grab this lovely handbag. Tragically, it was the last one. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her set it down. It became mine before she had the chance to change her mind.



Hello, new purse. Siiigghh.


Clearly, the size isn't a huge issue, as I can still fit a ton of stuff in there.


What's all inside? Well.. Keys, Vera Bradley ID holder, Jacobs by Marc Jacobs key fob, Moleskine planner, Liz Claiborne checkbook wallet, UO sunglasses, BIC highlighters, Five Star notebook, Marie Claire magazine, Baekgaard leather envelope (full of coupons, because I'm a crazy coupon lady at twenty), LeSportSac cosmetics bag, SLU parking passes, Double Bubble bubble gum, Stride chewing gum, Marlboro Reds, "Show Me Yours & I'll Show You Mine" lighter, vintage gold bracelet, Timex watch, Smyth's Rosebud Salve (amazing new addiction.. post to come), Blackberry Bold, giant headphones I just found at TJ Maxx.


Call me crazy, but I find it fascinating what people carry with them. Maybe it's the taboo that you never look inside a woman's purse. Maybe it's me being overly curious. Maybe it's the same reason I like house tours on design blogs, House Hunters on HGTV, and the last page of Marie Claire magazine. And maybe, since you clearly are reading this, you find it interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment